Saturday, April 2, 2011

A Misconception of April Fool's Day...

I have yet to talk about my workplace on here, so let me introduce you. I assume that we are all generally familiar with NBC's hit show, The Office? (Side note: I am not necessarily advocating The Office. There are episodes that I would not recommend and scenes that I choose to fast forward.) Anyway, imagine Steve Carell and the gang and you now understand my workplace.

Yesterday, some of my co-worker's brought a cake and passed around a birthday card for everyone to sign. Then, they proceeded to call everyone into the kitchen and sing "happy birthday" to one of our employees as they put a crown on her head and handed her the card. April Fool's, it's not your birthday?

Um...for the record, kids, that's not how April Fool's day works...



Kendra

1 comment:

  1. This story made me temporarily stop breathing. It hurt my brain to think about and made me laugh incredibly. I seriously don't understand some people in this world... but I'm sure there are plenty of people who don't understand me.
    Still, hilarious.

    ReplyDelete